Thursday, June 30, 2016

Adventure Time

2:35am- oh god I have no time.  This isn't going to work.  But I can't back out now.  I can't break down.  I can't keep this from working.  No.  It has to happen.

It's been nearly a month since I last graced the internet with my not-so-sage words of sentiment.  I know that seems like a while, considering the frequency with which I was previously posting, but I assure you, I have good reason.   I've taken a big leap- made an impetuous move.

I've been wanting a change bad lately.  It's been an emotional roller coaster the last few months, to say the absolute least, and I was to the point of being ready to give up.

And then, it happened.  Something clicked.  Something changed in my mind, and when I was handed an opportunity, I took it.

This post isn't intended to be anything pretty or flowery- I'm sitting here in an uncomfortable chair in a Taco Bell because this is the only spot where they had an outlet; but I did want to update the blog on what's been happening with me.

Two weeks ago, I made a leap.  I took a chance, I made a plan.  Then two days ago, I enacted it.  And now, I live in Alaska.



No comments:

Post a Comment